Good news for students.
University Handbook Released January 5.
Deadline / Closing date is February 2.
විශ්ව විද්යාල ප්රවේශ අත්පොත January 05 නිකුත් කර ඇත
UGC says Students can Only apply through the Internet this time (Only Apply via Online). After that Registration printout should enclosed to the Envelope provided with Handbook and should be send via registered post to UGC.
Students can use "Nenasala Centers" for online registration purposes freely.
University HandBook Distribution Agents District wise - Click
Campus HandBook (විශ්ව විද්යාල ප්රතිපාදන කොමිෂන් සභාව නිකුත් කර ඇති විශ්ව විද්යාල අත්පොත) RELEASE January 5.
2017/2018 University Academic Year students read this full article. (Important)
Handbook Released January 5!
Deadline / Closing Date February 2
විශ්ව විද්යාල ප්රවේශ අත්පොත January 5 නිකුත් කර ඇත. මෙවර එම ප්රවේශ අත්පොත ඉතා සරලව සකස් කර ඇති අතර ඒ පිළිබඳව පුවත් පත් මගින් ප්රචාරයක් ලබාදීමට ද විශ්වවිද්යාල ප්රතිපාදන කොමිසන් සභාව පියවර ගෙන තිබෙනවා.
Students can Apply & download details Click Here
Full Article - Click Here >>>
If you want to get an idea whether you have selected to University or not, just follow last years’ Z Score attached abow.
But this will Not exactly tell you, that you would select for this year. Also you can get an idea by comparing your Island Rank & District Rank with a friend or student who selected campus for earlier Academic year.
Please consider these options only an indication. To know it exactly whether you selected university or not, students have to wait till Z Score officially release.
Students those who have issues and problems with University Entrance, can get further details using below mentioned HOT LINES & Telephone numbers.
- A/L Results release
- University Hand Book release
- Buy University handbook & read it carefully
- Online Registration & Send print out via post to UGC
- Based on students’ desired course students have to apply for Aptitude tests after publishing on national newspapers.
- Sit for Aptitude Tests depend on their selected courses. Then aptitude test results will released by relevant universities.
- Re-scrutinized / Re- correction A/Level results release.
- Z score cut off marks will be release
- University Registration via online
- Students will receive selected Course & University