|Leaked Questions 2017|
A/L Chemistry Paper 3 Questions Leaked for Leaflet in Gampaha ?
Controversial leaflet containing questions from the second paper of the GCE Advance Level Chemistry paper was not printed before the examination, the Education Ministry said.
A lifetime ban has been imposed on the student who was found guilty of leaking the GCE A/L Chemistry paper, from sitting any examinations held by the Examination Department, the department said.
What you know so far...
- Leaked Chemistry paper was NOT printed before exam
- Tuition master Jinendra Ranasinghe surrender & remanded
- Lifetime ban has been imposed on the student
- A/L Student & his Doctor father Arrested & Remanded
- Police arrested father and brother of Gampaha tuition master
- Gampaha tuition master Missing
- A/L Chemistry question paper would NOT be suspended
- CID commenced an investigation
Police said that the father of the student suspect is a doctor attached to the Police Hospital.
It is alleged that the student used an electronic device smuggled into the examination hall to leak questions of the paper to the tuition master while the exam was ongoing, in return for answers to the questions.
Two other suspects were earlier arrested in connection with the scam. However, the main suspect tuition master has fled the area and has so far evaded arrest. The Police arrested the father and the brother of the Gampaha tuition master who is alleged to have printed and distributed the lealfet.
Sri Lanka Examinations department commenced an investigations into an incident where a Tuition master (Ranasinghe) has allegedly distributed leaflets stating that he had already discussed several questions in a seminar which were included in the second part of 2017 Advanced Level chemistry paper.
Similar incident reported in 2012 O/L Science paper. Link - Here
Source – Hiru Tv