Good news for students.
විශ්ව විද්යාල ප්රවේශ අත්පොත January නිකුත් කර ඇත
Apply Before February 8th !
UGC says Students can Only apply through the Internet this time (Only Apply via Online). After that Registration printout should enclosed to the Envelope provided with Handbook and should be send via post to UGC.
Students can use "Nenasala Centers" for online registration purposes freely.
University HandBook Distribution Agents District wise - Click
- A/L Results release
- University Hand Book release
- Buy University handbook & read it carefully
- Online Registration & Send print out via post to UGC
- Based on students’ desired course students have to apply for Aptitude tests after publishing on national newspapers.
- Sit for Aptitude Tests depend on their selected courses. Then aptitude test results will released by relevant universities.
- Re-scrutinized / Re- correction A/Level results release.
- Z score cut off marks will be release
- University Registration via online
- Students will receive selected Course & University
Campus HandBook (විශ්ව විද්යාල ප්රතිපාදන කොමිෂන් සභාව නිකුත් කර ඇති විශ්ව විද්යාල අත්පොත) RELEASE January 11.
2018/2019 University Academic Year students read this full article. (Important)
Handbook Released January 11!
Deadline / Closing Date January 31
Student can download book Click Here
Higher education Ministry sources says that the students who are qualified for the 2019 University Academic year based on 2018 A/L results will be admitted before the end of 2019.